To select a Servo motor

I am an engineering student , as i am doing project . for which i require a Servo Motor to be used in my project , i am unable to select
the suitable servomotor which is required to rotate a weight of 10 kg by 180' and viceversa. which is mounted on a shaft.(10 rpm,intermediate motion)
Suggest me a suitable servo motor for my application.

Any servo will turn it, choice depends on how fast you want to get it up to speed.
Question is, does the servo need to lift it?
Robin