Unable to re-assemble automatic center punch

Hi All,
I took apart my automatic center punch (Lisle p/n 30280) and son of a gun, careful as I was, the parts sprayed everywhere. I'm pretty sure I recovered all the parts, but
truth-be-told, I've tried all the various assembly combinations and still can't get it to work (it refuses to click and strike a dimple).
If anyone's familiar with this tool and can tell me the proper sequence of parts insertion (and verify that I do still indeed have all the parts) I'd sure appreciate it.
Take care,
-Jim R.
Hi Jim,

Ive got a General automatic center punch. Is that close enough?
Total 9 parts.(not including pocket clip)
Front collar, punch, front spring, strike block, body, hammer, rear spring, wear plate and end cap,
If it sounds close, post me a good e-mail address and Ill post you an exploded jpg.
Jay
--
Jay
snipped-for-privacy@NOSPAM.wideopenwest.com says...

Thanks for the help happy, I appreciate it. But I decided to take the silly thing back to Sears and exchange it for another one made by Empire. Although I haven't taken it apart, this Empire one is probably the same one you have by General. The one made by Lisle that I got rid of had a ball bearing in it. If I manage to mess this new one up I'll probably be wantin' to get back with ya' ;-)
Take care, Jim R.