video cam problem

Hi I want to but video cam which have build-in motor. But i can't find one that provide the programming interface, you know anyone does?
Also, i want to use programming to control the zoom level, but almost video cam doesn't provide a good zoom-level, less than 3x optical zoom. I think i should but a normal video cam, but how can i control the S-video signal to data through parallel port or com-port? what hardware i should buy and how much?
thanks from Peter ( snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com)
Greetings,
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

I use a Cannon VC-C1 which seems to do everything you want & is controlled through a serial port.

--
Kyle A. York
Sr. Subordinate Grunt