Visit to CWRU

Pardon me if I have already posted this, I seem to be having difficulty getting some of my posts to show up.

I was able to take a tour on June 2nd, 2005 of the biorobotics lab at Case Western Reserve University. I showed up un-announced, but was greeted with much enthusiasm, and was treated very well.

I got to see and tocuh the cockrouch, WHges and Cricket. I came away feeling really pumped up about the small projects I am doing. If you ever are in Cleveland, Ohio, make sure you stop by the Case Western Resrve campus.

Thanks,

Joe

Reply to
joecoin