Road Trip

Yesterday, I had the opportunity to visit the Biorobotics lab at Cae Western Reserve University:
http://biorobots.cwru.edu /
I got to see the cockroach, the Whegs and the Cricket. I was given the tour by a very enthusiastic student who was extremely helpful. This was a great experience for me and I came away with a lot of good info and some great ideas.