New Robotic Forums Online! (robomower and other household products)

I'd like to extend my welcome to you all to join the new Robotic Forums at:
http://forums.robomower.biz
This open forum is open for all people with interest of any robotic
product and/or brand. Feel free to register and post... you're welcomed!
Friendly Robotics Robomower iRobot Roomba iRobot Scooba Automower Ambrogio Ambrogio Evolution Mow Bot ... just to name a few. If these interest you, please join our discussion.
Thanks