Where is the Futaba 601CR servo ?

So WHERE are the slick robotics oriented servos that I have been seeing in the Futaba ad pages for almost a year (maybe only 6 months) ? The number on them is "601CR" or "601CA", none of which leads
me anywhere that shows these servos when doing a Google search.
I'm chomping at the bit to know what the funky look is all about. What is that blue thing on the bottom of the one on the right ? I'm talking about the ad you can see on the inside front cover page of the latest Robot magazine (Fall 2006). Anyone have any scoop on these? Come'on Futaba ! Throw us a bone here !
pogo wrote:

I've not played with them personally, but Futaba has had the same teaser page on their site for at least as long:
http://www.futaba-rc.com/servos/robotservos.html
Neither product is a "601xx" but I assume these are the production models. The RS403PR, mentioned on the page, is currently available. Tower Hobbies has it for about $130. Seeing how the average bipedal robot needs 8-10 of these, it certainly makes for an affordable project! <g> Take heart: the RS404PD, also mentioned on the page, is only $40. Tower has these, too.
I don't know what Futaba uses as a programmer. I have the Hitec HFP-10 programmer/servo tester, but I don't know if it's compatible with Futaba digital servos. (It's compatible with all analog servos, except the funky older ones with the mixed-up wire connections.) The HFP-10 is super cool. I highly recommend it, even if you're not currently working with the digital models.
-- Gordon