Subject Author Posted Replies

[ANNOUNCE] MissionLab v7.0 released - Mobile Robot Software
Mobile Robot Laboratory at Georgia Tech is pleased to announce the release of MissionLab v7.0 multiagent robotics mission specification and control software. MissionLab takes high-level military-style...

sewer robot
hi i need some information about sewer robot and its equipments if you can help me ,send me your info and guide me to producer companiese. thank u
2
2

OT: Tricorder ideas
What would you want in a Tricorder? Just for kicks, I am building a handheld tricorder-like device and am looking for ideas for functionality. I would like it to actually be useable and preferably...
14
14

Controlling Robots That Search For Mars Life (ExoMars)
robots that search for Mars life European Space Agency 11 July 2006 As part of ESA's ambitious, long-term Aurora exploration programme, ExoMars will search for traces of life on Mars. The mission...
1
1

What do Roboteers like?
Hello all, I'm in the process of creating a website whose purpose is to help people do nice things for each other. Many times, you want to do something for someone, but all you know about them is that...
26
26

Low cost SMD Oven for making SMD samples and Prototypes
This SMD Oven Controller (SMDOC-01) is designed to use with a toaster oven. The temperature profile is similar to the expensive industrial SMD oven provided. So, the sample quality is as good as the...

ER1 stepper motor pinouts
I'm looking for the stepper motor pinouts used by the ER1 robot from Evolution Robotics. Each stepper motor is brought out onto a 15 pin connector. thnx, DT
6
6

Robotics event in Washington DC Area
We are having another R2DC event this Saturday from 10 -? at the Fredrick MD Hobbytown USA. R2's B9's and other Robots are expected to be there. Details at

cheap wifi camera
Hi All, F.Y.I. Here's a link to a cheap wifi camera from D-link: bought 2 at $58 a piece for use on my robot. DT

elementary programe in C
can someone help me to make code for digital clock using AT89S52. The specs of clock are 12 hour clock,am-pm display,use timer interrupts to have external inputs to adjust hours and minutes,use 4...
19
19

Home-built CO2 laser-cutter Free Report
Hi all, I've just made some changes to The Blake Laser website. For those that haven't seen it before, it's a home-built computer controlled, CO2 laser cutter. I'm now offering a free report (version...
8
8

microcontroller AT89S52 programing advice
im required to make a digital clock , i made several codes using iteration for delay which give not perfect delay. So i want to have suggestion about how to use timer interrupts to have perfect 1 sec...
3
3

Mars Exploration Rover Update - July 7, 2006
UPDATE: Spirit Continues Work As Martian Days Grow Shorter - sol 889-896, July 07, 2006: Spirit has been busy receiving new flight software upgrades, both directly from Earth via the rover's high-gain...

Interesting Design Idea...Stepper Motor, PC, etc..
Hello all, I have a question. Say i want to interface a stepper motor (6 leads) with my parallel port. To make the motor spin I would need to utilize 6 outputs from my parallel port. What if I can't...
4
4

telerobot
Saw this for sale on eBay. Pretty cool! Here is the home page for it: have no connection with the seller at all - just thought it was a cool looking bot!
11
11