Subject Author Posted Replies

Triumph of "ID" - SwarmBots Play "Soccer", Pretty Well Really
Nice vid from BBC showing cube robots playing a suprisingly good game of "soccer" : looks to be a new high-water mark for swarm intelligence - quick, smooth, purposefull, situationally-aware and...

Pretty cool looking robot !
Pretty cool looking robot here! is in Japanese.

2-part resin more flexible than the Alumilite ?
I'm looking for some kind of 2-part resin that is a little more flexible than the Alumilite product --- something *like* some real tough nylon plastic. Any suggestions ? Thanks! JCD
5
5

Robot Can Read Terrain and Adjust
I could spend all day on this website! The link shown is for "Robot Can Read Terrain and Adjust" - includes video, downloads, build instructions, etc. Pretty neat little tracked vehicle. You can skip...

Linear travel
All I need is about a 1 inch stroke for an application. A solenoid might work but it might not. I'm considering a small linear actuator or motor. Are there any good choices or companies that have a...
9
9

OT: Segway crossed with air muscles = funky trike bike
Off topic - sorta - but seriously cool looking !
2
2

Connecting an Electric Motor to Computer
Does anyone know of a simple way I can incorporate a motor(s) to a computer that has a variable rate of spin? How can I easily incorporate it with a program written in something like C or C++? Thanks.
4
4

IR Distance Sensor
Hi all, I know this has been covered before and the conclusion was to use a sharp IR sensor...but! I don't need an accurate distance, I just want a relative distance - moving closer, moving further...
2
2

Link for Joining the FPGA/CPLD Design Group on LinkedIn
Link for Joining the FPGA/CPLD Design Group on LinkedIn Login to LinkedIn to keep in touch with people you know, share ideas, and build your career.

full[er]-featured light stack?
Has anyone run across a light stack (like something that would be on top of a piece of heavy equipment on a factory floor to tell the operator that there's a problem that needs addressing) that - has...
3
3

robot vacuums - bump n go
hi there, was considering to get a roomba but from this clip (flash link below) on their site it appears that the robots movement is similar to a bump n go battery powered toy car,totally random...
4
4

pic16f876a problem
Hi, I'm trying to use a pic 16f876a to control an automated gutter cleaner. Unfortunately I can't even compile my code. I was trying to use sdcc as my compiler, but it doesn't look like it allows for...
4
4

WANTED scorbot ER-3 Teach Pendant
Wanted eshed scorbot ER-3 TEACH PENDANT email:

WANTED scorbot ER-3 Windows Software
Hello, I would like to purchase windows based software for Scorbot ER-3 any help will be greatly appreciated on this topic email:

Robomagellan Entrant for EveRobotics
Emerald Valley Engineering and Robotics The Robo-Magellan * Rules of the Robo-Magellan * Our Robot (documentation), Specifications, Schematics, and Source Code Rules: Robo-Magellan is a robotics...