29-360 H-268 help please

Tweak says: Doesn't matter. If that tube didn't come in the motor package then some will decide what you did constitutes flying an uncertified motor, then
take it upon themselves to start calling insurers, landowners and the authorities
most of what flies is uncerted motors and we have our own ins. and the land owner cooks for us, but thanx again, Le.
Motor assy. problems are common. Sometimes you have to peel the liner, or the paper on the grains, or both. Phenolic liners can be sanded. Rattle with some motors is normal. For example, the grains of an H-180 will rattle when correctly assembled. What's important is to make sure the liner is the correct length to seal the O-rings.
If you don't feel resistance when you tighten the rear closure, don't fly it! *BOOM* will be the result.
--
Joe Michel
NAR 82797 L2
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

On some AT grains, there is a thin layer of slick paper that must be peeled off the outside to get a smooth fit. It comes off without removing the white surface layer of the casting tube.
As for the liner tube, that usually fits as-is. Occasionally you might get one that doesn't fit right but that's a fairly uncommon occurrence.