29-360 H-268 help please

Shovel is more than enough, but if she's dead set of getting a blower then she might want to check out the one of those little itty bitty Toro

2-strokes blowers. Light enough for anyone to handle.

But she'll pay prime for any blower in the winter time. Best time to get a blower is in the non-white months.

Ted '50 foot driveway and a shovel does me well' Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75

Reply to
tdstr

Jeez.. we're gonna get slammed tonight too. 3 to 7 inches overnight, and more tomorrow.

That's OK... bring it on!

Ariens. They've got quite a variety of sizes. If it's a small place, get the smallest two-stage they have. Single stages work OK up to about 4" but anything more than that, and they're just not efficient.

Bottom line, cost goes up in direct proportion to motor power, and clearing size...

Sorta like rockets...

tah

Reply to
hiltyt

It's right on the front page...

You'll pay a bit more, but the construction is superb. Mine's close to 30 years old, and keeps on chuggin'...

tah

Reply to
hiltyt