AS&S Item Writeup

The folks at American Science & Surplus always have at least one writeup for an item in their catalog that causes me to laugh so hard I 'bout pee my pants...

Also found on page 57, upper right-hand corner, of their current catalog which I recieved today.

I know, I know, simple things for simple minds, but I thought it was funnier'n hell..

tah

Reply to
hiltyt

oh yea.....that's just the kinda stuff that makes ya grin ear to ear and takes all the stress away... ;-) tnx for the post

Stones

Reply to
stones

I don't know, I didn't find a dead starfish to be that funny. But I also get to wander their store instead of flipping through pages of their catalog. As great as the catalog is, it's much more fun in person!

Bob Kaplow

ROFL

Thanks Tod, I needed that.

John