BMS products in stores!

Maybe everyone already knows this, but it was a pleasant surprise to me to walk into a hobby shop and see a rotating rack of BMS nose cones and
body tubes. In my case it was Galaxy Hobbies in Lynnwood, WA, and very fortuitous as I had been contemplating ordering from BMS.
Just a happy customer.
mp_ snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Also available at Penn Valley Hobbies in Lansdale, PA

Pegasus Hobbies in Montclair, CA
mp_ snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Went into my local Hub Hobby and found that BMS also has retro clone kits. Saw a Astron Cobra, Gyroc and I think it was a Astron Space Plane.
Never heard a bad thing about BMS so I'll have to score at least one of their kits.
Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75