Call for Papers: International Space Development Conference, May 19-22, Washington, DC

The National Space Society invites you to come to Washington, DC on May 19-22, 2005, to attend the 24th International Space Development Conference. ISDC 2005, "Your Ticket to Space", will feature dozens of sessions on space science, technology, policy, commerce, exploration, and more, all focused on bringing ever closer the vision of spacefaring civilization.

Papers are being accepted in several categories including exploration, commercialization, science, and more.

For details visit

I am posting this announcement as a volunteer for the National Space Society, assisting with preparations for the conference.

Reply to
milhisers

papers wont get us into space, rockets will :)

just another get-together of talk-everythings/do-nothings.

Speaking of which, I'd better finish up some projects before i get pointed into that category

Reply to
tater schuld

How true Tater !

Reply to