Coincidence, or - ?

Did Boeing get its idea for an OSP from "Salvage 1"?

YOU be the judge:

vs.

AND

vs.

(Then, check out the whole "Salvage One" website at

for a nostalgia blast).

Reply to
BB

So if you just call an expendable rocket an "Orbital Space Plane" you can get all that space plane money? Why didn't I ever think of that? It took a contractor being punished for misdealings in bidding to think of it I guess.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

hey, those guys and gals got great haircuts ! just remove the last part of the url, to get in and then click on the links. seems geo is blocking direct linking to jpgs.

Reply to
AlMax714

Ahh, the secrets of project management.

Reply to