Enough already, How do I filter out the Jerry vs eveyone show???

I added several users to my blocked senders list for RMR and I don't want to filter any more users, especially when those users contribute useful information on other subjects.

I currently use Outlook Express Ver. 6 and it does not filter NEWS by message content. Are there any "addins" or other software???

Thanks, Rich Kroboth

Reply to
rich kroboth

No filters needed--unsubscribe.

Reply to
KayCee

Thanks, That was real helpful.......

Rich Kroboth

Reply to
rich kroboth

In OE5, which I am using what you are looking for is: Tools/Message/Rules You can killfile by what words the subject line contains, or there are other options. Or you can pick a side and join in the fun! :)

HIH, Ed

Reply to
Edward Deerly