LDRS Saturday Flight Pics?

On Sat. afternoon at LDRS I flew my 2-stage rocket (Purple Dayz). The
launch was great but the upper stage "disintegrated" upon staging.
Thanks to whoever returned the sustainer fin can (all 3 I284's lit)
and nose cone!
The eye bolts the parachute shock cords were attached to were bent and
broken off, and the sustainer I284W had no nozzle.
Does anyone happen to have pictures of this flight to help me in my
post-mortem flight autopsy?
Thanks,
Larry Lobdell Jr.
Reply to