Mars Amateur Repeater

Yeah, this isn't a ham radio forum, but there's enough hams here, I
figured it was worth a try:
Anyone remember a proposal to put an amateur repeater on Mars and fund
it by selling the chance to link with the repeater and get a "WAM"
certificate (Worked All Mars)?
Thanks, and Merry Christmas.
Zooty
PS: Guess who got a Boostervision Cam kit for Christmas? Well, at
least it's on order.
Reply to
zoot
Zooty, here is the website that promotes Amateur radio in space, i.e. probes or satelites. They currenly have a campain to raise funds for a echo sat, oscar-E. It's being built in Toronto.
Reply to
AlMax714
Link please?
John
Reply to
John Stein
John, Zooty, I know of this one:

/ArtU
Al Must have missed the link.
Reply to
ArtU
DOH! Since I'm a ham, I should have remembered it's .org and not .com. Sheesh. I need more nog!
John
Reply to
John Stein