METRA June 5 Launch Scrubbed. Still GO For Launch on Sunday

Hi All

Due to a 70% chance of rain and a 15-20 mph wind forecast METRA's launch for Sat June 5th has been scrubbed.

As of now we are still go for launch on Sunday June 6th. We will have an onsite HPR vendor and a porto lav. See

for more info and directions.

Please check the

website for the latest GO/ NOGO launch status.

Bobby B NAR 79350 L2 TRA 09910 L2

Reply to
bobbyb