non mettalic material for mould making

Dear Sir,
We are searching for non metallic material for making mould.
The material we are casting into the mould is polyurethane elastomer
also the Max temperature of the mould is 140 C.
I would appreciate if you introduce suitable nonmetallic material for a/m aplication along with the name and adress related suppliers.
Thanks in advance for your prompt reply.
Best regards, Mohammad

IP: 85.15.17.188 Country: Iran City: Unknown
Country Code: IR Merchant Note: Country may have high rate of fraud [999] Private IP? No Known Proxy? No