Quest for non (or weakly)-magnetic material, resistant up to 800C, that h ardens without heating

Dear all,
I am a Ph.D. student at the University of Vigo, in NW Spain.
I have been searching for a long time for an "easy-to-find" material
that fulfills the following needs:
- It must be possible to mix with some 25% of sediment (in particular marine sediment) - It must be possible to put the mixture in a mould to obtain a hardened structure of the appropriate dimensions. - The process of hardening must not involve heating. Plaster would fulfill these three requisites - It must be "non" or weakly ferromagnetic. - It must stand temperatures of at least 750-800C without breaking or changing volume significantly.
I need all these because I need to perform an experiment in which I measure the remanent magnetisation of a sediment over a range of temperatures up to 700-750 C. I need that the sample has the appropriate dimensions of the measurement instruments, hence the need for cold-hardening of the mixture (if I heat during hardening the magnetisation is altered and even erased).
I would really appreciate your help in this issue. If you have any idea it would be great if you could also send the reply also to my email address.
Thanks a lot for your help
Kais Jacob Mohamed Falcon
Kais Jacob Mohamed Falcn wrote:

No way.
Michael Dahms
[This followup was posted to sci.materials and a copy was sent to the cited author.]

Load your sediment into a metal mold and compress with a hydrolic ram. Having a slight moisture content helps. You'll end up with a nice little brick.
Marc