I am looking for a material that can meet the following requirements:
- It is a strong material (for example it will change its shape only when you press it hard).
- It has no harm to the body of human beings.
- It can change its shape relatively quick after applying outside force (say pressing)
- It will restore its original shape relatively slow after removing the outside force, say a few seconds, or a few tens of seconds. (must be slower than ordinary sponge and rubber back to their original shape).
Requirement 5 is actually optional.
- Air can go though it (like a gauze), while the dust can be blocked.
Could anybody please provide some advice?
Thank you very much!