Need material for buoy that can go up to 400m depth

If enybody know about material that can witstand pressure up to 4~5bar and also have low water consupption? (Like expanded PVC foam or sililar)
WEB Links, manufacturer (company) name, anything.
KK
KK wrote:

I don't know much about the "water consumption" of these materials, but I think they meet your other specs. Give the manufacturer a call...
http://www.syntechmaterials.com/standard.nxg
--
Dave
dvt at psu dot edu