Idea for isolation material wanted

Hello,
For an experimental set-up i want to set a hot metal plate in vibrations.
temperature: ~450 C mass of plate: 0.5 kg
frequency: 0-1000 Hz max. acceration of mass: 150 m/s
I'm searching for a material for isolating this hot plate from the vibration-excitation by a commercial shaker.
requirements: 1) low thermal conductivity (for isolating) 2) resitence to compression AND torque 3) fatigue strength 4) stiff / high bulk modulus: otherwise the material would act as a spring and wouldn'd transfer the vibrating motion. 5) easy shaping with lathe or milling machine possible
In my opinion polymers like teflon won't be stiff enough to transfer the vibration. I also thought about ceramics but I doupt they can resist vibraitonal stress.
I'm thankfull for your suggestions - best with sorce where i can buy this material in low quantities.
Thanks in advance,
Bernd
Bernd Breitschaedel wrote:

You might want to check sites that sell vibration isolators for some of the basic technology, and design considerations.
Mostly, it isn't solved by "a material".
An example.......
http://www.herzan.com/herz1.htm

Sorry this is a missunderstanding. I want to do just _thermal_ isolation. But i want to transfer the vibrations from the shaker to the hot plate.
Greetings, Bernd
isolating -> insulating wouldn'd -> wouldn't doupt -> doubt thankfull -> thankful
Aerogels and xerogels are sheltery and stiff.
Thank for your suggestions. I've found a solution for my problem.
Bernd Breitschaedel.