Heatsink isolation hardware

Hi,
I seem to be having trouble finding heatsink isolation hardware for TO-220 mounting. I would think this is pretty common so I must just
not be using the right keywords in Google.
I'm working on a few h-bridge variations and the MOSFET tabs connect to 'drain' and so need to be isolated in order to share a common heat sink. I've found material to go in between the tab and the heatsink, but what about the front side of the tab and the tab hole inner sides to isolate the mounting screw?
Thanks, -Brian
--
Brian Dean
BDMICRO - ATmega128 Based MAVRIC Controllers
Brian Dean wrote:

On Mon, May 30, 2005 at 12:08:30PM +0000, Bob wrote:

Excellent - I found them at Jameco, one of my favorite haunts. Thanks!
-Brian
--
Brian Dean
BDMICRO - ATmega128 Based MAVRIC Controllers
Brian Dean wrote:

Shoulder washer or shoulder bushing.
Mitch