Hurst NTDynamo

Does anyone have any experience using Husrt NTDynamo stepper motors, or know of any resources on the web showing samples/tutorials of use. There are
three sets of sockets, one I assume is the power, the second an encoder but I don't know about the third. I think it would be fair to say I have limited experience in this area.
Cheers.