Software position in Norfolk, VA (flight simulation)

Hello all,
I'm posting this here as I believe that people that enjoy robotics (especially realtime programming and hw/sw interfacing) would also
enjoy working on flight simulators (I know it's the case with me :-) ). My employer (www.signalcorp.com) has a position for a software engineer here in the Norfolk, VA area. The position involves working on flight simulators at one of the local military bases. The simulation code is written in Gould Assembly, C, Ada, and FORTRAN and requires maintenance and enhancement on a regular basis. If you're talented in C, able to learn new languages, and have some knowledge of hardware and/or assembly language you can be successful in this position. Additional projects may involve FORTRAN, C, C++, and/or Ada coding on Unix and Windows platforms. The work here is interesting, challenging and rewarding IMHO. Since coming here I've gotten to code in VC++, Ada, C, and FORTRAN on various sims. If you want to work on flight sims, enjoy technical challenges, and would consider coming to the Norfolk, Virginia area please send your resume to my manager at:
snipped-for-privacy@gd-ns.com
If you have questions about the area or what the company is like feel free to contact me at:
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com
Regards, Bill Walden