Programming Stine's calculations/programs

I'm looking for a programming project and thought I'd code up the calculations, STABCAL-2, etc. found in Harry Stine's book on the Windows
platform and possibly the Pocket PC platform so it can go mobile (sorry Mac and Unix guys, I'm a Windows guy)
As part of any development process I solicit the ideas of users. If you have any input as to what you'd like please let me know.
Would anyone be interested in something like this? Obviously it would be free since it's Mr. Stine's work I'm coding up.
Thanks Ptros snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Sure, go ahead. It's like a Jedi builing his own light saber. Everone does it, or something similar. Although a true Jedi Rocketeer would probably build his own computer first. ;)
Alan

Been there, done that. Back when virtually ALL personal computers were home built. 2 weeks with a soldering iron before the Heathkit was ready to fire up.