Rocket locator product pending?

It seems a launc h could install a single "base station" and service everyone there.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

The link doesn't work (at least for me) - I get "The page cannot be displayed".

Reply to
bit eimer

Its one thing to build a small piece of electronics. But battery technology is way too far behind.

GPS takes lots of juice. If this is similar to a different system it waited for you to page it then it powered up and replied with its location. Hardly tracking location, more like replying with its location. And that one said it was in a watch, actually the interface was in the watch and there was a pack you had to wear on your belt.

It would be handy for locating lost rockets though.

The price they quoted is probably for production costs so consumer costs will be 4 or 5 times that.

RDH8

Reply to
Robert DeHate

Reply to