rockets as terrorist weapons

So what exactly is your point???

Reply to
Greg Cisko

Yep, and a lot of these places are horribly "soft" targets too. Like malls that have parking directly under movie theaters.

Reply to
RayDunakin

Ya mean a real blockbuster?

Reply to
Alan Jones

I'm still waiting to hear the report of the terrorists making weapons out of HPR rocket motors... I've been assured by my nanny government that is the real threat to civilization as we know it.

Bob Kaplow

Bill,

FWIW, a lot of us got your point, but didn't want to jump into the fray after the pasting you got. Face it, there are just some people who will never understand, regardless of how simply you put it.

Mark E. Hamilton NAR #48641-SR

Reply to
Mark Hamilton

Major point!

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

So are you going to comment on this and defend your position or what? At the moment you seem rather lame.

Reply to
Greg Cisko

Hopefully "Or what". Find a new group to discuss model rockets as weapons. People here don't do that.

Reply to
Phil Stein

The Observer

The other was a

The Irish do a nice job with car bombs, too.

Reply to
The Observer

Which assures that is precisley what will happen if the government (and their synchphants in rocket clubs) is involved.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

They pronounce it; "care bome".

Reply to
default

I don't think the worst ever sport rocket propellant manufacturing accident comes close to Waco...

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

BATF agents have killed more people and caused more property damage in a year than 45 years of model rockets. So instead of trying to ban our rockets, they ought to ban themselves.

Bob Kaplow

That was the FBI. While the BATFEces started it, the FBI was brought in to finish it. They're the ones who put incompetents in charge of the negotiations, then burned the place down.

Just hope they didn't send the same guys to Saudi Arabia yesterday.

Doug

Reply to
Doug Sams

From: "Bill VanRemmen" To: "Bob Kaplow" Sent: Wednesday, June 16, 2004 2:11 PM Subject: Re: rockets as terrorist weapons for chicken little Bill,reality

Bob Kaplow

I don't think all of them rolled together approach the Waco Killers...

Bob Kaplow

pushed people into designer drugs

What paranoid bull$hit.

Reply to
Gene

no, it isn't paranoid bs - remember paraquat?

Reply to
Cliff Sojourner

As I remember it, wasn't paraquat a herbicide? They sprayed it to try and kill the crops, and the dopeheads went and smoked it anyway?

Reply to
Scott Schuckert