The Definitive Word on Master Blasters

What a bunch of fu*&ing a*@holes.

Homer wrote:
Well said.
Mario
You feeling left out?

Oh yeah, yup, I'm feeling left out.
Why don't you send me $100,000 or so, so that I can launch and totally destroy a couple of mini-Coopers with mil-spec motors?
Just to satisfy some idiot's desire for crash & burn footage.
Yeah, then I won't feel left out anymore.
But hey, the arterial bleeding was "effin' cool".............
Welcome to the a*@hole club, Chad
It's a TV show moron. Who cares what it costs. Someone else paid the bills. It's no different than Monster Garage where they carve up brand new vehicles to turn them into other things. Get over it. They hand picked a couple people with enough knowledge to install the rocket motors and fly them. The rest are actors and such to fill in the teams. Its a show and nothing more. It wasn't meant as a ad for rocketry or to make rocketeers look bad. Geez I was in the ahole club long before I received your blessing. Hey your boyfriend is calling. He needs a jar opened.
club, Chad

Actually everyone on each team worked on the vehicles, there was no fluff in the teams for the Mini Cooper episode. There was for others apparently.
Well said Chad - it's just entertainmemt, it's just TV! Although folks may cringe at the cost of two Mini Coopers in terms of their personal finances, in terms of the overall budget to produce a TV episode it's really not a big deal. It seems everytime rocket motors get used for something other than HPR, it's seen as
And seeing it live was, much like watching HPR launch videos, a whole different matter. And no, the arterial bleeding was not cool, it was a very serious matter [especially for Bruce] and was treated as such. Luckily he's okay. Try it yourself and see how cool it is.
Mike D.
club, Chad

I didn't see any actors on the teams last night, at least not on the Rocketman team. I've personally met every person on the Rocketman team except Jim Hoffman and I doubt he was an actor.
Brian Elfert

Who was on the Rocketman team?
Glen

Ky Michealson, Jodi Michealson, Dave Leininger, Bruce Kelly, Bruce Lee, Matt Murphy, and Jim Hoffman. Dave had said that Bruce Kelly wasn't going to be on the show, but he was on the show last night.
The team listing is at www.scifi.com/masterblasters
Brian Elfert
at least I now know what Bruce Kelly looks like.....
he said he was a gofer..heeheh
shockie B)

Chad L. Ellis wrote:

Yeah, who cares what it costs?
Who cares about Bruce Lee damn near getting killed, huh ?
Somebody else paid for that, right?
No, wait, Bruce paid for that, didn't he?
Your not just a member of the ahole club,you should be President!
Gus

Plenty of people have had ejection charges go off on them during final prep. Someone was taken to a hospital at LDRS 2003 after they fell off a ladder when a charge went off.
Dave Leininger told me the ejection cannon came loose when the charge went off due to poor welds. It appears the cannon coming loose caused the injuries to Bruce.
Brian Elfert
Cool a promotion. I'm looking for a VP now. You can be the waterboy.

says...

I feel like I missed something, as in "WTF is he talking about?".
'course, nothing new there, living in the Twilight as I usually do.
Tweak
--

Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for
nothing. But they still bring a smile to your face when