ToadsTavern: Custom Club Stickers!

My other endeavour
I now have the capability to produce low cost stickers to the rocketry
community (or any other group for that matter )!
These stickers are full color (RGB or CMYK), laser quality and custom
contour cut. That's right, you can have a custom sticker made and have
it cut into the custom shape that you desire!
A great promotional item to give out to club members and to commemorate
special events! FlisKits will be providing such stickers to NSL-2007
and other events in 2007.
These stickers are made on a variety of papers (we're still working out
those details) with agressive adhesives, ultra thin stock with
guaranteed 1, 3, or 6 year out door use, depending on your needs and
desires (more durable stickers will affect price.)
We are also looking into printing on florescent and metalic stock for
that extra snazzy look! Great for your range box, note book, etc
I have posted a bunch of good information regarding these stickers on
the Toad's Tavern Web Site (
).
Please click on PRODUCTS then follow the link about Custom contour cut
stickers
Have fun!
jim
Reply to