Who's the leadership of ARSA?

This from one who confirms nothing. But keep posting... the longer you do (in the manner that you have thus far), the more you actually give greater credit to Jerry's arguments (as opposed to your current methods).

~ Duane Phillips.

Reply to
Duane Phillips

Jerry said he had this evidence. Twice.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

I just love reading 'bottom posting'.

Joel. phx

Reply to
Joel Corwith

For which I thank him emmensely. I asked him what project we partnered on. Never got an answer.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

He was only pulling your leg about partnering with you. Didn't "Dave Grayvis" explain that he hasn't been heard from in a while because he has been serving time for spousal abuse? Yeah, her name was Geraldine and it happened in Irvine, CA. Something about his wanting to do a test and her making fun of his "mighty rocket." That's why Jerry Irvine draws such ire; makes him realize what a small man he is. Can't even standup (pun intended) and be recognized. It took him a while to finally get on the net because he had a bad credit rating after that conviction for embezzlement. But hey, we are expected to believe everything he says because he had all that time to watch TV and come up with that great "handle." Next he'll come to us a "Doward Hean" and complain that we are all picking on him.

Bob Atleast my unfounded accusations are more colorful. ;-)

Reply to
baDBob

  1. Bob Kaplow NAR # 18L TRA # "Impeach the TRA BoD" >>> To reply, remove the TRABoD!
Reply to
Bob Kaplow

I used to know the TRA treasurer at the time, who got booted for not paying all sorts of bills that were claimed but had ZERO ocumentation to support them. His theory was that the TMT laptop was "hot" yet the reimbursement without receipt was on the order of $4K. Printing costs for HPR were also receiptless.

Bob Kaplow

That's called skimming. I can say for a certainty Bruce Kelly was caught red-handed doing it. He was not removed from TRA for THAT!!

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

the sound tech checking mics at Woodstock said it was number 9

- is

Bob Kaplow wrote:

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

Me too. But you are apparently being cynical, no?

Conversational tracing is easier this way. But in this group, I have no

*real* standard. There is no standard here. Too much detail needs to be left in with several types of conversations, and in-line posting is often the most useful.

To each their own. I prefer bottom posting, but I do not always follow that preference.

~ Duane Phillips.

Reply to
Duane Phillips

LOL!~ colorful indeed...

~ Duane Phillips.

Reply to
Duane Phillips

An occasional snip wouldn't hurt.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I agree.

Joel. phx

Reply to
Joel Corwith

Let's see third party confirmation of your real identity? Otherwise take your trolling little self and palce your head up nozzleheads's (another troll) nozzle. You will make just as much noise and sense then!!

Dennis

Reply to
D&JWatkins

NOTICE even a cowardly troll like you can see Jerry has more honor and courage than you. His statements are attached to his name not some wall like you put up.

Dennis

Reply to
D&JWatkins

How's that!

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

I asked this before. Does knowing my real name prove or disprove the truth of my statements? true?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Again, Does merely knowing my name, prove what I say to be true?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

No - it just improves your credibility.

Reply to