1/25 Panzer Steel Rimmed Wheels

I have a Panzer G, a late model Jadgpanther and a Tiger I that I would like to convert into late versions with steel rimmed road wheels. Is there any
one out there who had made his own resin wheels that he could make three se ts I can buy from? No commercial suppliers please. They cost too much. T hanks.