1/400+1/415+1/450+1/480 for TRADE !

HI !
Here is a list of some of the ARMOURS/SHIPS/CARS/AIRCRAFTS/SCI-FI kits
I have for trade for the 1/48 kits I,m seeking , if you have no trade
and like to buy those outright , I welcome SERIOUS $ offers ,If you
are interested you can email me at snipped-for-privacy@videotron.ca
1/400 SHIP FOR TRADE
AHM USS MISSION CAPISTRANO T2-SE TYPE OILER
HELLER SURCOUF SUBMARINE
HELLER T-23
HELLER BISMARK (SOME OF THE CANNON ARE GLUED)
HELLER LE MARCEAU
HELLER GRAF SPEE
HELLER ADMIRAL SCHEER
HELLER RICHELIEU
HELLER S013& S211
HELLER LST/LSU
HELLER LE COLBERT
MAQUETTE POTIOMKIN 1905 BATLESHIP
MIRAGE WZ25 KASZUB
MIRAGE WZ39 MAZUR
REVELL RED OCTOBER 'USS DALLAS SUB with 1/100 SH-60 SEAHAWK
1/400 AIRCRAFT for TRADE
DRAGON AIRBUSS A320-212 'CANADA 3000'
DRAGON AIRBUSS A320-201 'CANADA 3000'
DRAGON AIRBUSS A340-313 'CELESTAR'