3 cheers for IPMS Seattle

These guys and gals really put on a great show-contest-swap meet Saturday

4-22-06. As for myself, I had a really good time, and the Seattle crew treated me with courtesy and respect.

Hip, hip, hoorey. Hip, hip, hoorey. Hip, hip, hoorey. (throwing his hat in the air)

Thank you, Mike in Bellingham, WA.

Reply to
anybody

Thanks Mike; it was a very successful show with 615 registered entries. That doesn't separate the individual models in dioramas and collections, and it doesn't count the display models that were present.

There were 50 vendor tables, not counting the food vendor in the hall itself, so one day wasn't even enough for the shopping. Also the raffle was immense this year.

It'll be hard to beat that next year, but should you consider coming to Seattle for an excellent show, the date has already been chosen: April

21, 2007.

Stephen Tontoni IPMS Seattle

Reply to
Stephen Tontoni

I agree the show turned out fantastic, I had 5 tables this year We started with about 400 kits tosell and left with about 100 kits. the attendees were great the models in the contest were great the orginization of the show was very well done. All in all this show improves every year. My compliments to IPMS Seattle. cheers John Geigle

Reply to
masterpiecemodels