Any On-Line Sources for Top Fuel Dragster Model Tips & References?

I want to try something different than planes and am impressed with how R/M's top fuel dragster models look. Any websites or on-line sources that provide
building tips and detailing references?
Thanks, Jeff The eagle has landed
On 17 Aug 2003 00:47:07 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (MAYSUN5961) wrote:

There is(was?) a list on Yahoo called "straighline modellers" or some such. Deals with drag racing, Bonneville, that sort of stuff. Lots of great people there. Been a couple of years since I have been there though. hth, russ