BMW 1:43 Alpina wheels

Hi there,
i was wondering could any of you help with a problem sourcing a part
for my latest model.
I am building a 1:43 Alpina B3 3.3 E36, which as standard came with
Alpinas classic 17" 20 spoke alloys. They are fitted to many many
alpina cars, and i have seen 1:43 Alpina models with them fitted.
Unfortuantely i cannot find them anywhere! I have looked all over the
internet, but finding information is very hard indeed.
Perhaps someone on here would be able to help? Obviously i would need
the tires to match as well.
Thanks for your help
Matt from the notsosunny UK
Reply to
dynofiend
SPRINT43 from Switzerland is a manufacturer of 1:43 Wheels. Being Swiss, I presume they have the German market in mind as well. Try

-- SNAFU
NOTA: per scrivermi in privato, sostituisci "pvtsnaphoo" con "pvtsnafu" NOTE: if you want to send me e-mail, just replace "pvtsnaphoo" with "pvtsnafu"
Reply to
SNAFU