BMW 1:43 Alpina wheels

Hi there, i was wondering could any of you help with a problem sourcing a part for my latest model. I am building a 1:43 Alpina B3 3.3 E36, which as standard came with Alpinas classic 17" 20 spoke alloys. They are fitted to many many alpina cars, and i have seen 1:43 Alpina models with them fitted. Unfortuantely i cannot find them anywhere! I have looked all over the internet, but finding information is very hard indeed. Perhaps someone on here would be able to help? Obviously i would need the tires to match as well. Thanks for your help Matt from the notsosunny UK

Reply to
dynofiend

SPRINT43 from Switzerland is a manufacturer of 1:43 Wheels. Being Swiss, I presume they have the German market in mind as well. Try

-- SNAFU

NOTA: per scrivermi in privato, sostituisci "pvtsnaphoo" con "pvtsnafu" NOTE: if you want to send me e-mail, just replace "pvtsnaphoo" with "pvtsnafu"

Reply to
SNAFU