Cast a Coat help

I just received a set of Cast a Coat bottles from Great Models in order to try and replicate the anti skid surface of an M1 tank as described in a recent TMMI.

However, the cast a coat had the consistency of a sponge floating in some liquid. No matter how much I stirred and shook the bottle it never got suspended but stayed in big ugly chunks. Is this the way it's supposed to be, or did I get a bad bottle?

Any other tips on its use?

Reply to
Viperdoc