shinden paint

i have my shinden stripped and repainted the correct green. on the box, hasegawa has it with a gloss finish. all i can find are b&w pics. while the shiny paint looks sharp, i'm guessing it's wrong? any solid references? that is one hot looking plane. i wonder if the jet version would have been a good interceptor. what is the equivalent of luft 46?

I did a jet powered version. Pictures here

SB

"The time has come, The Walrus said, To talk of many things: Of shoes and ships and sealing wax Of cabbages and kings And why the sea is boiling hot And whether pigs have wings."

My kill file;

ProMedeller Azhosers

Reply to
SteveB

Steve - Very nicely done! I did one in God's own true scale courtesy of Hasagawa, I think. Cute little gem......

The Old Timer

the hase is 1/48. that's what i'm painting.

tanks bill.

You'd have to scrounge around for the ancient Tamiya 1/72nd kit. I haven't seen one since the '60s. Got mine from a mailorder firm in Federal Way, Wash. around then. Mine's a semi-gloss Humbrol from the old Authentics range.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Reply to