Catalogue like "In Plastic" by John Burns?

Hi,
I still have an ancient (1993) version of John Burns' excellent "In Plastic - WW2 Aircraft Kits". Are there any new versions
similar to that one around - possibly also on the web?
Or anything dealing with all the WW2 aircraft models released since 93?
Kind regards,
Werner G. Pflaum
I just found a few bits about ESM 1/72, although I could not find any postings by Tom (maiesm72) after 2008. Is he still around and is his quarterly magazine still available?
Searching newsgroups got really awkward since the demise of DejaNews many years back.
Regards,
Werner