Czech Model A-12 Shrike

Has anyone built the ultra-cool Czech Model 1/48th A-12 Shrike? I have read a couple of reviews which stated that the engine and cowling are way
too large. But, matching up the kit pieces to the few-to-rare photos I have unearthed, it looks pretty close. The cowling may be a bit too "roundish" in contour, but the diameter does not seem too off-the-mark. Any opinions?
Thanks.
Greg Heilers wrote:

I have the kit but have not started it yet. It is fairly far up in my que. I will take a look at the kit and see if I can tell if engine is right size.