US supplier for Calibre72 resin addons?

Heya folks!

Looking for a US supplier for the UK company Calibre 72. They have a 1/72 Sherman Dozer Blade that I'd like to get.

If that's not possible, how's everybody in the US's luck in dealing with Hannants, etc. in the land of the lime suckers?

Just kidding there!

-andyh

Reply to
hill4448

I recommend Track-n-Troops for your 1/72 scale needs. Easily one of the best European business I've dealt with.

On The Way recommends them on their links page:
RobG

Reply to
Rob Gronovius

I'm in Australia, and use Hannants regularly. Never had a problem yet.

RobG (The Aussie one)

Reply to
RobG