Resin diverter

I need to know the name and make of a diverter that was to be fitted in
the lines between a vacuum loader and two bins of resin. By setting two
separate times (2 digit push wheels), the flow was cycled to draw from
each bin in turn, enabling the material to be proportioned. The device
was air operated, with a constrictive rubber sleeve in each line
controlling the resin flow. I think it was made in Denmark. Any
information would be greatly appreciated.
All the best
Ian Macmillan
Reply to
Ian Macmillan
Hi, Ian In the UK you can purchase such a device from Colortronic. They are based in Sheffield, although the equipment is manufactured in Germany and should be avaialble throughout Europe. Not sure about the USA. I have used one of these devices for blending two grades of nylon in the ratio 85:15 and it was remarkably successful, even though Colortronic didn't reccomend it for this application. The design application is for blending virgin and regrind. You can find details at:
(I don't work for Colortronic but am a satisfied customer!) With regards, Bill King
Reply to
kingsoflympne
Hi, Ian In the UK you can purchase such a device from Colortronic. They are based in Sheffield, although the equipment is manufactured in Germany and should be avaialble throughout Europe. Not sure about the USA. I have used one of these devices for blending two grades of nylon in the ratio 85:15 and it was remarkably successful, even though Colortronic didn't reccomend it for this application. The design application is for blending virgin and regrind. You can find details at:
(I don't work for Colortronic but am a satisfied customer!) With regards, Bill King
Reply to
kingsoflympne

Site Timeline

  • sci . polymers, bicyclists blinded by the light crazed oncoming traffic blinding...

    ⚗ Polymers