Supplier Suggetion

I'm not a model engineer but do a bit of metal bashing to support my hobby and used to get tools etc from (as I recall) "Graham Engineering". They had a useful catalogue, were cheap, and the quality adequate for the light use the tools got here.

However, Graham Engineering seems to have been taken over and the new company doesn't seem to be up an running yet.

So, can anyone suggest another similar supplier for hand tools, measuring tools, and lathe tools?

TIA

Reply to
Brian Reay

My favourite is Chronos

although the following page on my site should give you plenty to choose from:

Duncan Munro

I've also found "RDG tools online" who sell through eBay very helpful. J&L industrial (j&lindustrial.com) are also good (they sell both "top notch" brands and economy versions of things) and don't forget screwfix.co.uk.

Steve

Reply to
Steve