RealFlightG2 addons

Are there and demos of the real G2 addons?? I'd like to have them all but there are only a few "nice" aircraft in each version. so i dunno which one is most price worthy..

I've been woundering: How does the Harrier handle? Does it have the real charactaristics of a harrier Can it takeoff vertically? etc..

or is it just a skin that flys like the other jets?

b regards /Ben

Reply to
Ben

yes, it will take off vertically and hover like the real thing...however you need the Real flight USB interlink controller to fly that way with it. The USB controller has a rotary knob that controls the exhaust vectoring.

The original real flight controller cannot do this. You could probably set up one of the switches to control exhaust vectoring, but it'd only be a two position thing..not too useful..

so with the regular controller the harrier flies like any other jet...no hovering.

cheers astroflyer

Park flyer plans

astroflyer

I use my Futaba 8UAF

The new G2s doesn't come with the transmitter interface anymore?

Don

Reply to
Don Hatten

When you get add-on 4 there is 2 harrier that you can choose from , One with the usb controller and one with the old controller .Just choose the one with the old controller and one of the swith on the controller will put the truster toward the ground. and you can hover.

Yvan "astroflyer" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Reply to
Yvan Grondin

could some kind soul please send me the harrier or the Addons4 CD image (ISO)?

Reply to
Ben

Why? And break licensing agreements? No way.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

coz i'd like it and its not available to buy where i live..

who cares about the licens>

Reply to
Ben

deliver worldwide I bought my copy of windows (came with the computer)

Don

Reply to
Don Hatten

That would be STEALING. And yes, I am being judgemental! Joe L.

Reply to
JosLvng

So what you're saying is you'd like all of us who paid for our Add-On's to pay for yours. That's what it boils down to.

And yes, I did pay for all the software I own.

Tony

Reply to
Tony & Margaret Howard

Could we send you anything else as well? ....You've GOT to be kidding...Right? ANdy

We can make a box of wood.....FLY!!

Reply to
RCPILOT48

I do.

Yes. Altho frankly Windows ins't worth the money.

I have worked in both the music industry and the software industry, and believe me, the quality of both in terms of the producys one can afford tp produce is directly proportional to the amount of copying that doesn't happen.

You can buy the add-ons mail order from many places.

If you want freeware, choose another simulator.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

whatever.. I am distributing my copy of RFG2 to the less fortunate anyway... cheapskates..

Reply to
Ben

Robinhood, Robinhood , riding through the glen. He robs from the rich and gives to the poor. Yeh, right! Joe L.

Reply to
JosLvng

Why offended by "cheapskates"if you where gonna give a copy? bullshit..

i got it now. thank you!!!!!!!!!

Reply to
Ben

Robin hood, Robin Hood, robbed so much we all are poor.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

please.. shut the f*ck up.. thats Capitalist bullshit..

I saved up for it and bought it. It was mine and now its ours..

I advise anyone who likes a software to buy it. IF THEY CAN AFFORD IT

Reply to
Ben

You're so articulate...bub-bye, Ben

Don

Reply to
Don Hatten

Mmm. And the world you live in and enjoy, was built by Capitalist - er Bullshit.

Not by any communist bullshit.

A society can tolerate thieves in the minority: In the majority the society crumbles. So change your president NOW :-)

I just bought mine, and its mine. The money goes to pay the guys who wrote it. Thats the nature of the contract I have with the company I bought it from.

Hey why not go to work for free at RealFlight. S'only fair innit?

And if they can't they can ruddy well do without it.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Reply to
Ben