Re: 6V regulator question

Hi,

> > I want to try a regulated 6V rx power system and would be grateful if > anyone here could say where I can obtain a 6V output regulator having > sufficient current drive to cope with 5 digital servos. I am aware > of the ultimateBEC btw. > > Answers along the lines of "I don't think you want to do that..." will > be redirected to /dev/null :-) > > Thanks,

How many cells would you be running then? 7 cells?

Reply to
Carl Farrington

5 cells is a 6v nominal pack. 1.2v per cell. It's the mah that he's worried about. Dr.1 Driver "There's a Hun in the sun!"
Reply to
Dr1Driver

Nope, there is a 6V version.

Reply to
James Beck

3 amp CONTINUOUS, 5 amp peak, and I tested a unit with a 12amp load for over 5 minutes with out failure (sure the voltage dropped and the puppy got hot LOL BUT....). More than enough. Gary Wright flies 'em in all his helis.

Jim

Reply to
James Beck

Thanks, I will check these out.