Everything you wanted to 'see' of the Tiger tank

I don't know if anyone has seen this site before, but for those who
haven't, here it is.
About 150+ pictures on 50 pages showing the dismantling and restoring of
a Tiger tank.
on the 'Journal' link.
The History and Gallery links are equally informative.

Reply to
willshak
how do you do it, bill? perfect timing to help with my mk1 build. thank you very much for an A+ resource.
Reply to
someone
on 2/5/2008 12:07 PM snipped-for-privacy@some.domain said the following:
I was searching for something else (other message) when I came across it. When you finish it, unless you add all the details found there, don't post the picture, cause I'll make a comparison. :-)
Reply to
willshak

Site Timeline