FA: many RARE, old, & OOP 72nd kits, Int'l okay!

Here is a list of the rare old OOP kits I have for auction on eBay:

(International Buyers are welcomed!)

72nd Airfix Canberra B (I).6 72nd Airfix Hunter F.6 SEALED 72nd Airfix Dornier 217 E.2 72nd Airfix Hannover CL 111a 72nd Renwal WWI Fokker D.VII & Bristol F.2B 72nd Monogram Blue Box Curtis F11C-2 Goshawk Monogram Blue Angels F11F-1 formation (about 100th scale) 72nd Matchbox PB4Y-2 Privateer 72nd Amodel Kamov Ka-52 Attack Helicopter

Do a search by seller for my eBay ID: fearlessraccoon

Yours,

Tom Test

Reply to
Tom Test