FA: Sherman/Hunnicutt, Concord, Verlinden, Squadron, Warbirds/Uniforms Illustrated

These auctions have no reserve. If for some reason the link does not work you many search for my ebay id under "dennilou". Let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks, Denise

*CONCORD ZSU-23-4 Shilka & Soviet Air Defense Vehicles *SHERMAN M4 MEDIUM TANK BOOK R. P. HUNNICUTT *UNIFORMS ILLUSTRATED No 11- US MARINES IN WORLD WAR TWO *SQUADRON BENT & BATTERED WINGS Vol 2 USAAF/USAF *SQUADRON US NAVY CARRIER BOMBERS OF WORLD WAR II *THE VERLINDEN WAY VOLUME III - ON PLASTIC WINGS-A COMPLETE GUIDE TO PLASTIC AIRCRAFT MODELLING *WARBIRDS ILLUSTRATED No 31 - AIR WAR OVER GERMANY - USAAF BOMBING CAMPAIGN 1944-1945
Reply to
Denise