FS: Kirin 1/16 Wittmann & Woll, Villers Bocage 1944 fig kit

Hi guys

I wondered if anyone would be interested in the above mentioned figure kit. Has one full figure of Wittmann and a half (torso) figure of Woll with a 1/4 display tank turret on the standard black Kirn/Dragon style display base. Box is open but all bits still sealed in their bags.

If anyone is interested just make me an offer. Note:I'm in Christchurch New Zealand so a New Zealand deal preferred.

If replying make the needed changes as shown below for the anti-spam address to work correctly.

Cheers

Reply to
Scotts Billy